This serves as an outline of the minimum operational
Verified Ownership and Actual Business Service Provision
- Domain Ownership
- Physical Location Operational Integrity
User protected from illegal uses.
- Applicant shall not use, and shall not allow any person to use, the site or services in any way that violates South African laws, regulations, or ordinances, or for any disruptive, tortuous, or illegal purpose, including but not limited to harassment, slander, defamation, data theft or inappropriate dissemination, or improper surveillance of any person of the Republic.
Cookie Law Compliance
EU Cookie Law Compliance for Visitors Beyond the Borders of South Africa
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
The Fit and Proper Requirements
- Honesty and integrity requirements that are applicable to all service providers, key individuals, representatives and compliance officers.
- Competency requirements that consist of experience and qualification requirements that are applicable to all service providers, key individuals and representatives.
- Operational ability requirements that are applicable to all service providers, key individuals and representatives.
- Solvency requirements that are applicable to the service providers.
Terms and Conditions Compliance
Advertising Standards Compliance
Protection of Private Information
Legal Disclaimer Compliance
Email Communications Policy
Penetration Test Security
Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 Compliance
International W3c Advisory on
- Web Design and Applications
- Web of Devices
- Web Architecture
- Semantic Web
- XML Technology
- Web of Services
- Browsers and Authoring Tools